Changelog: Claimed profiles now display publicly on giveabl.com
With new charities and non-profits joining Giveabl, our first task was to ensure that claimed profiles displayed sufficient information to guest visitors to giveabl.com.
We've added logos, hero images, descriptions, registration information, country details and much more, making it easier for donors to make an informed donation decision.
We're proud to showcase the first team to complete their profile, Sunshine Butterflies!
Now that we're welcoming both donors and recipients to the platform, please join and claim your team.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed team logos not displaying in team cards on tag pages
- Fixed so countries and currencies sort alphabetically
- Fixed Intercom link to manage email preferences
- Added Pledge/Donate button to claimed team profile page on giveabl.com
- Added clearbit link to public website to highlight where data/logos are gathered
- Fixed caching issue in dashboard
- Added the ability to archive a published post
- Fixed issue where first added credit card wasn't immediately made the default payment method
- Updated donation error messages
- Fixed donation issue when recipient's Stripe account has not been setup completely
- Fixed posts profanity filter to make it less sensitive
- Fixed Stripe payout verification messages
- Fixed dashboard window back button
- Fixed login redirect issues
- Search switched from Algolia to Meilisearch
- Google Analytics updated to v4